View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 10:20 PM   #13
Hack71

Red face Re: Secret Audio SRMS

Update, This has been time consuming and frustrating. I really wanted this product to work. After a very long time sending the unit back and forth several times I said no more. I asked if they could send me their in dash unit "Slide Bar" radio instead, and they did. I received the slide bar radio, installed it and it works. I now can listen to the radio when I'm cruising around. I will say they tried to make this right but it simply did not happen.
I liked the idea of the secret audio and the remote control, dollar for dollar this was a very poor investment. I did not want to cut my dash and there wasn't many choices out there. I think that their product is cheaply made and they charge premium money for it. I understand these are specialty radios designed to fit cars that don't exist anymore and for that I will pay more.
Custom Audio Sound did stand behind their product and I did get a radio from that worked properly. That is the good the bad and the ugly of my experience!