View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 12:11 AM   #6
knuckle-nurse

Re: problem with seller hooverfish

I'm afraid sir your memory is a little foggy. What happened is stated in the first post. The bank draft I sent you, although sent from Canada, was in US funds and drawn on a US bank (JP Morgan Chase Bank, Syracuse, NY). It's the same bank draft from the same bank I've been using for more than 50 years (I'm 59). I've sent hundreds of these and have never had one returned. I was in Kentucky a few years ago picking up some NOS bedsides from a fine gentleman and ended up buying more parts. I was short on US cash and he said take the parts and send the money when you get back to Canada. I sent him the same bank draft from the same bank and he had no problem cashing it at his Kentucky bank. You sent the bank draft back to me at the Florida address by the way. As I'm not in the habit of paying for something twice, once I received it I paypaled you immediately according to the forum rules. I'm sorry you had a problem with your bank but there was no need to be rude and demanding I go against forum rules. I quote "it's your reputation" means what? I would not have posted the original thread but was informed to do so by the site administration. I consider this matter closed and bid you a good evening.
knuckle-nurse is offline   Reply With Quote