Old 08-06-2023, 09:31 AM   #121
Getter-Done

Re: Got the message!!! Grandfathers 1971 GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHRUMGMC View Post
Made some changes on the truck!!

Getting stock hubcaps soon as well.

Cleaned up the remaining trim, interior etc a few weeks ago

Trucks about to hit 80,000 original miles!!!

Good news!!!

Gmc called me a week ago

“Just got a phone call from General Motors pertaining about my story on my Great Grandfather and Grandfather Schrums 1971 GMC Truck. I got a call from a number near Detroit, Michigan and I was like who in the world Lol. The man on the phone called me, to tell me to submit the story

Told him, that it would be great to share the story, to not only inspire people about their family’s old truck but it would be a great thing for GMC. To say, our customers have such a love and dedication for our trucks and so on

A person (from General Motors) would follow up with me soon

What a beautiful way to start my Monday“

FOLLOW UP ON GM STORY

This made my day,

I just got a call from a GM representative in Michigan. That works for GMC. I just got off the phone with him and he apologized for not closing the loop on what was going on. He told me that they ran a big story on my truck within the company, with the Employees and he said it was a success and that basically, everybody loved reading it and seeing the photos and he said he is going to send me a beautiful copy of it so I can frame it and hang it up on my wall

It is a great feeling to know that the Gmc company appreciates my story and shared it within the company about the love and heritage of an old truck and people absolutely loved it !!!
I hope you will be in the next Commercial on TV
63 Impala (my high school car)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...Crew Cab Build
Getter-Done is offline   Reply With Quote