View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #174
Dale99

Re: Project 30 years sitting

So after scraping the left fenderwell, I put it back in unpainted knowing it was coming back out soon. Started on the passenger one and found a bullet hole . I thought about keeping it in it, but after seeing water had sprayed thru and was running down n rusting the back side, I decided to hammer it shut and do a quick weld, and painted it. The difference from side to side is night n day.

I had worked on the horns while drivers side was out, and neither worked. So since I didnt know how a horn actually worked, I took one apart. Cleaned it. Put it back together, it works but sounds VERY sick.

Thanks to hgsnotes I was told about a trailer hitch that would work. Found one of them for a decent price and got it in. Started test fitting it and need to drill some holes.

Got a bedcover for the daily driver to hide my gear while towing or doing my photography.

Diving board is almost finished, need to drill 4 holes for some straps im making to hold it down. Just in time to bolt it down and close the pool for the year
Attached Images

Dale99 is offline   Reply With Quote