View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 09:12 AM   #3
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: What’s happening out there...

I've been slowly building my K inventory. I've found another 72 I'm trying to get but the guy is high on the price.

I got the red 71 K10 and removed the engine, trans, tcase, tach cluster, seat, and high hump for the yellow and white truck. I sold the frame to a guy in Nebraska and am going to cut the cab up for a crew cab build later on.

The ochre truck is a 71 cab on a 72 frame. It is currently licensed and has plates. For now I'll leave this cab on the frame but I'd like to find a better cab. Or I'll put a floor in this one. I was planning to make this truck a plow truck but I haven't decided yet. I have extreme bend hooks, a tilt column, the tach dash, and a goodwrench 350/TH350/NP205 for it from the 71 K10. I just need to take time to get it put together. Unfortunately someone hacked the engine cross member so I need to find one of them for it. I already have new body mounts, and rocker panels for it. The 67 bed came from member Countr on here. I'll add marker lights to it and probably add a patina ochre paint to it some time.

The next one is also a 71. I'm still awaiting on the title from the po. This poor truck needs a body. I have located one but getting deals done with covid or the darn weather lately has made it difficult. This truck also has a factory tach, 350, 4 speed/205, but is missing the radiator. I have a radiator but not an extra shroud.
Attached Images

1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote