View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #27
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: Thought My Jimmy Was Big

Yeah, isn’t that funny how we always tend to veer off topic on these threads. Well, you are right though….that Mercedes is a huge fat pig. Ugly and worthless fat pig at that. Odd that it makes the K5 look kind of small. A while back I parked my rental Impala in front of a hotel. As I was walking a way I looked back at it and noticed that the Impala actually looked small compared to the Honda Accord parked next to it. I couldn't believe my eyes! In my head I still think of a Honda Accord as a little feces box and now it is grown up in to a full blown big car, and a nice one at that. Certainly nicer than the Impala I was driving

That spring house is really cool. I never heard of such a thing even when I lived in Detroit which is a much older part of the country than the relatively young Wild West states like CO. Sounds like they served a pretty darn good purpose.

Man that is such a drag about the Burb especially if knowing that hilljack sued afterwards. I hate people! If you ever get sick of that Jimmy I wouldn’t mind having it. Just a shame you are so far away. How bad is the Burb anyway? Is the frame bent? If you posted up a thread on that debacle I missed it somewhere along the way.
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote