View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 03:05 PM   #472
gigamanx

Re: "Geronimo" 54' 3100 LS built in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
1-25 Been a while. Getting back on this build. My home CPU won't read my phone anymore, so I have to upload pics at my work. anyway. Getting steering hooked back up, got the trans shifter hooked up. Starting to just piece alot of the tedious little things back together. Major projects are still, bed back off, do gas filler, run fuel and brake lines, rip rear end apart, do new brakes etc in rear, ebrake (eventually!). horn, need to hook trans lines up, radiator hoses, alternator, glass needs put in,sound deadner, coat trans tunnel, do shifter boot, seat riser and seatbelts, my speedo and tach conversion needs done, still need to strip and coat front fenders, starting on wiring and transmission wiring soon. also need to fab up a TPS for the carb and trans. I don't feel like spending almost $200 for one. Budget funds are all time low. We will have seat upholstered and then I'll wrap up interior last and AC come this summer.

Goal is to get the truck driving asap. I'll iron out the little stuff throughout the year. I have to bounce around on my 51' this year and also a friends 54' panel. If I'm good enough I can start tearing down my 49' farm use truck and slowly work on some stuff come next winter.
Nice to see some updates! A running truck sure is nicer to work on

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote