View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
Palf70Step
State of Confusion!

Re: May 2007 - TOTM- But it Keeps on Running

Entry #6
GREASEMONKEY72's
1972 Chevy Custom/10 LWB

350/th350 repainted by the po but its on waaay to thick and flaking off in spots, over spray everywhere both paint and primer, theres dings everywhere, left fender is dented to much to be fixed i think, little half moon dent in the top off the gate and another small one in the middle, left quarter under the side marker light is pushed in a bit, i got some out but not all, right rear wheel well has a tear in it in front of the tire and the bottom corner behind it was pushed up and in, i managed to pull that out, didn't have the support bar for that side so i had to make one, i had to weld all the bolts to the rear bumper cause the holes are rounded out, theres varies holes drilled in the bed floor, little bit of rust in the bottom of both kick panels, bucket seats out of something that are welding to square tubing which in turn is welding to the cab floor and the drivers seat is about 2in to far to the left and has a small 1/4in burn hole, only had the drivers seat belt when i got it so i put some belts out of jc whitney in it, the wiper sprayers dont work so i took them out and the resivour also, the front bumper is rust pitted like crazy and its so bad that theres a nice shiny spot where the plate used to be before i took it off, the grill is obviously not the stock one, but a 69-70 grill and bumper
Attached Images

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Bill's Gallery
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!