View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 04:56 PM   #107
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 66' c60 Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmytruck View Post
well if you would it would be much help. mine is needing rebuilt but cant afford time to remove and rebuild. would rather send out and have a spare built locally. they cannot seem to locate another one I am told 66 is unique for some reason I can make worth your while. thanks
I was able to get it off today. I have attached some pictures. It appears it also has clutch cylinder built into it? I took a picture of the numbers stamped in the bottom as well looks like 1.75" bore?

Is this what you are needing? It does not appear in bad shape other than it is stuck but there was some rusty water laying in the rubber boot where the pedal rod comes in to the back

Let me know, I would need a zip to figure shipping

Richard

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote