View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 06:45 PM   #34
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Re: SPID Picture thread?

Quote:
I have a couple of questions about some of the things I saw on a couple of the previous labels-
1. What is the capaciter unit 9594AA - part of the camper equipment? Was it for the aux. bat or camper wiring?
2.There was another showing the center seat belt as optional? My bench seat cheyenne had them but not listed on the spid and the 4x4 Super had them as well, again not listed on the spid.
3. Dual horns optional? thought that high end trucks all came with them and regular trucks came with single horn?
4. Last question- one of the trucks posted by 6850th shows Z84 as cheyenne super equipment- is this a export thing, bescause that is actually the regular cheyenne option code.
Thanks for the great info.
1. no clue... i know it isn't the aux. bat or camper wiring, they get listed pretty much the exact way you typed them out.
2 I am 99% positive that the center seatbelt became standard in 71.
3 I had never seen the listing for daul horns... yes, it was included in CST/cheyenne... but just like the body side upper and lower trim, you could get it seperately... hence.. an option listing.
4 that IS a good observation... coulda been a typo like we see on so many trucks, could be an export thing... I doubt we'll ever know without looking at a bunch more shipped to the same part of the world.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote