View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 03:57 PM   #13
724wdcopper
graphic designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojnit
the other thing is that if you look at the drums they dont look like I got them several weeks ago, looks like they are very old.
those are supposed to be freshly done brakes? i dont think so. at least not competently. there seems to be no pad material left (other than dust on everything). perhaps they were clueless and over adjusted the shoes? wore them out in 2 weeks? if that's the case, these guys have their heads up their tukasses! there is something seriously wrong here if those are "fresh" brakes. another reason for the lawyer. and it looks like they owe you an axle. the centering flange appeares severly damaged. what else is hurt? suspension componets? i see the quarterpanel is buckled. they just better get the checkbook out, cause this is not gonna be cheap. just remember, you pay the insurance company, so you can dictate who you take it to. the cannot force you take it to a cheaper shop. if they do, threaten to cancel. bottom line is, you pay their salary. you control where your vehicle goes.

Last edited by 724wdcopper; 02-25-2005 at 04:04 PM.
724wdcopper is offline   Reply With Quote