View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 09:35 PM   #13
aerotruk63
Check The Champ, Demonstrator

Re: any of you running chrome door visors ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFMANmike View Post
Hey Aero thanks brother and I dont want to be made fun of here for saying this. But maybe it will help you all understand me and why I ask some things that you guys might find small or ridiculous that book might not help me as much as it does you as this is personal but I'm not very good at reading. That is why I asked for it in as laymen terms as you guys could. And PG did it for for me but even then I had to get my good buddy Mike to help me with what he said because I was confused as to how. If after I slide them up in the channel how I would be able to see the pre drilled hole in the visor to drill holes for the screws in the door to go into. It was not until I had my friend Mike come read it and he told me that I drill the holes from the inside of the door from the back not from outside the door. See this is how my brain works guys sorry. But let me just say that even tho I might be a bit slow and even tho I don't read well. It doesn't stop the love i have for these trucks and I'm just like the rest of you guys in that aspect. And believe me when I say when you guys anyone of you go out of your way to take the time to help me and explain things even if it makes you have a head ache lol. No one in this world appreciates more than me and it is not taken for granted. I love this site guys and your help and I do alot of my learning by hands on. I hope thks helps you you all understand why the Wolfman is the way I am thank you so much and I hope you all have a great day truly
Not trying to make you feel small for asking questions. I was taught a different approach to these trucks. To me if you buy an old truck , snowblower or Microwave , looking at the literature helps out a lot. I to have a reading problem , get lost within a sentence or two. Need more visual than the written word. Pictures are easier to comprehend.

YouTube Channel with 20+ Original Chevrolet Truck Salesmen, Mechanics & Service Department Training Slideshows.
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...otruk63&page=1
aerotruk63 is offline   Reply With Quote