Thread: 84 c10 stepside
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #90
jpnh

Re: 84 c10 stepside

Quote:
Originally Posted by aotte1 View Post
Are wheels Welds, what size and back spacing(BS) they look nice, I am thinking of 15x10 in the rear-maybe for mine? I have 15x8.5 for the front with 3 7/8 BS. For the rears still need to do some more measuring, but for now, thinking I need BS of 4.5 to 5.0 for 10s. Still need to determine if they made wheels I need in 10s for the 5x5 we need. Mine are an old set ARs slots that I found from the 80s.
Les
They are summit racing fast fives {they are like a weld knock off but probably 1/2 the price} 15x10 rears 15x7 fronts couldnt get them in 5x5 Unless you special order them. being impatient,l i wanted to get something they had in stock so i went with 4.75 and reused the adapters that were already on the truck. i believe their 5in backspacing but having the adapter on there takes up some of that i had ordered a set of centerlines but they were backordered for a while then i got a notice saying they didnt know when theyd be around so instead i got the summit racing rims/MTtires/lugnuts for about the same price as the centerlines. summit racing gave me a good deal/ were easy to deal with.they delivered them within a week mounted and balanced.-jeff
jpnh is offline   Reply With Quote