View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 08:16 AM   #226
gigamanx

Re: 1941 project fenix

The 65' looks awesome! Are you going to change out the gas tank or just the sender/pump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
sorry, its not just you. photobucket got rid of their free hosting for 3rd party linking, it hasnt filtered down to everyone but it will. its a ToS update and they want me to pay 40 dollars a month (almost $500 a year!) to keep pictures up. I deleted my account instead because screw them. essentially what they are doing is picking popular images and monetizing both ends of it, a membership fee for me and ads for everyone to view.

I have already signed up to flickr who doesnt play these games, gives you 1TB space and unlimited bandwidth.

if you use photobucket, you will have this problem soon. they want to hold your images hostage, you will think "geeze I have to upload them somewhere else and edit every post with a picture" well no you dont. delete your photobucket and move on with life.
This is screwing up a lot of sites. I noticed over the weekend while doing some research that a lot of pictures I could have used for reference are now gone on various build threads over the Internet. It sucks!

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote