View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 06:32 PM   #1
71GMCStepside
Gettin' there

Thumbs up WES - Classic Heartbeat

Just wanted to pass along another fantastic vendor on our board. Wes has ALWAYS come through for me with answers to my questions, no matter how crazy they may seem. At times, I feel like I'm probably bugging the poor man, but I've come to know that you can count on him! I have bought numerous and I do mean numerous items from him over the past several months. Without exception, my dealings with him have been nothing short of great! I always receive my orders in a very timely manner and in good condition as well. His website is a great resource and his prices are very competitive too! And to be honest, I've also bought from a couple of other vendors and they too have been good to deal with, but Wes definitely has my vote!
Here's a typical example of one of our dealings:
I PM'd Wes a week or so ago. I have a 71 chevy stepside and am going to put a 97 bed on it. Well, the bolts are totally different on the newer beds. They bolt to the bottom of the new bed from underneath. Well, I asked Wes if he had bolts for the 97 beds and explained what I was doing. Well, he stated that he didn't know anything about these swaps but he would check and shortly he got back to me to let me know that he had located the bolts I needed and had sent them to me inside a box of parts I had already ordered. Now, the man could have just left this alone, but he went that extra mile just to find me (4) bolts! I for one truly appreciate someone who is so willing to help others!

Okay, enough. Just wanted to put this out there for others to see.

Thanks Again Wes!
71GMCStepside is offline   Reply With Quote