View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #408
Dirty McFast

Re: Got some new wheels: Boss 338's in 20x10 and 20x8.5

I sent out to get a quote from Mr. Wheel Deal (mrwheeldeal.com) this is what he sent back (these are for the grey wheels with 2@20X10 and 2@18X8):
Hello,

Thanks for checking with me on these wheels. I just verified that they ARE currently available in your fitment (ready to ship), and I can get them to you for only $659 in the staggered fitment. To complete the set, we have (2)255/55/18 and (2)275/45/20 Mastercraft Courser HT tires for an additional $449. This includes FREE mounting and balancing, so they'll arrive at your door ready to bolt on and go.

Shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, and will be $168 for the full package, or $89 for the wheels without tires.

I've personally served thousands of customers over the last five years (our PayPal account shows over 6,000 successful transactions), and appreciate the chance to earn your business. Please let me know if you're interested in moving forward, or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank you,
-Steve (Mr. Wheel Deal)

I then asked him about the fitment issues and he came back with this:

Hello,

The manufacturer has made (3) different versions of this wheel to correct the issue. We only sell the third, so you should not have any issues. If you you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve