View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #215
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "What was I Thinking" 68 SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
Keith just make sure that whatever you are doing that you are happy with specially paint which it is not an easy fix if you are not happy with the outcome. I have made some mistakes on my build of choosing not to do something at the specific time then having to spend additional money on doing what I should had done from the get go. Case and point originally we redid the suspension completely and my brakes with a static drop and stock style brakes now here I am three years later redoing both things by doing the air ride with willwood brakes. I have no idea why I just did not do it from the beginning.
Thanks Al, in my case budget has a lot to do with the direction this build is taking. When I first started this build my budget was only going to allow it to be flat black with Rally wheels and a small block. Now it has 18/20 Coys, a Big Block and be painted in a nice shiney bright red paint. The only thing I still really want to do is bag it but I know I can do that at any time so it will have to wait until I have the funds for that.
Posted via Mobile Device

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote