View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:55 PM   #2
Malibu Monte

Re: Longterm 1972 K10 LWB Restoration/Maintenence Thread

Around late 2007 I decided that I wanted to drive the truck again. I still didn't really have any money to really fix the truck, but we had came across a decent usable bed so we decided to swap that on there. I bought some used 33x12.50's and some glasspacks, you know those things that every teenager thinks they need? The truck was big, loud, and about six different colors, but I drove it like that for a few years. That is the stage the truck was in in 2009 when I joined this forum and these pictures actually came from my original introduction thread. Then the next stage of my life happened; A real grown up job, a house in town, marriage. I didn't think my neighbors or my bosses would appreciate a big loud multicolored truck so after I used it to move into my house I parked it out at my parents housed and let it sit again. A year later I was building a drag car and decided to sell the 33s while they still had some value. The problem was that really didn't leave me with any decent tires for the truck and it was usually sitting on four flats a sad time in the life of the truck for sure.
Attached Images