Thread: Mulk's 8-Lugger
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #105
Mulk

Re: Mulk's 8-Lugger

Couple more little projects over the weekend. The front seats were too high and upright for my liking. So I made a few cuts here and there to the frame, and dropped the front an 1 1/4", and the rear about an 1 3/4". Made an HUGE difference in comfort, without any real chage to the overall look. However, it was such a spur of the moment task, that I forgot to snap some shots before I put everything back tobether. Next time I pull the seats, I'll get some photos.

I didn't want to cut into my dash, or have anything hanging from under it either. So I decided I'd put the center console to good use, and put together a quick panel to hold all the gauges, switches, and tunes.

I sill have the stock AM radio hooked-up, and turn it on when people ask about my stereo. Tell them it's all I need. The look on their face is as priceless as when I tell them the truck was built on April 1st, and as a joke, they welded-up the door while it was going down the assembly line.

'68 C20 Suburban, Bagged with Suicide 3rd Door, and Loaded with a 396 - Under Construction
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=403690
Mulk is offline   Reply With Quote