Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:10 AM   #1011
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Update - Temp Bed Floor

Well I got the temporary bed floor installed. Should last me a year or so till I get real bed wood I'm on the fence with the black. I used a black sealer on purpose to see if it would look good for when I get the permanent floor planks. I like it, but not sure yet. Maybe it will look better with SS strips between each board and really pop. If not, I may go with a deep brown/red stain.

I also got the grill installed, turned out pretty good. Needs trim now. I don't know what I am going to do about my hood. It's getting too cold here and I have slow reducer for paint. I dunno..... Maybe rent a booth...

I took it down the road to alignment shop, couldn't help it. Stuck my old plate on a simple bracket just in case but since we have to do the windshield stickers in Texas it probably wouldn't have done much good... I made it, but too late they were about to close, gonna go back today probably to get it aligned.

More coming soon on the mirror install and backup camera. I have it fully wired and installed. Just waiting on 1 part to be 3D printed by siggy and hopefully this thing is ready for action. Stay tuned.

Oh yeah, and I got my trailer harness wired in too. The American Autowire harness doesn't come with the OE style plug in rear harness, didn't realize that they change that plug to some generic thing. I bought a towing harness that would have just "T" into the old harness, so I just cut that off and hard wired it in.

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote