View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:54 AM   #139
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Shop improvements and upgrades. Better Space!

Not sure of the real name of them but it is what we have always called them. they are pretty large, about the size of an adult thumb. They are not aggressive like the white faced hornets we have around here. The white faced ones will chase you and keep stinging you until you get away or pass out from the stings. The yellow ones seem to keep near the cattle eating the bugs right out of the air. The build giant nests similar to the picture here. The one they have in his garage office upstairs is stuck right to the wall of the office and was about 3-4' tall and 18" diameter last time I saw it. I don't go up there anymore bc the building has fallen into disrepair. I have them come in my shop every once in a while and unless you mess up and hit one without killing it, they won't bother you. you can swat at them to just get them out and they still wont become aggressive. I try not to kill them because of the bug eating they do.

I am not sure if the picture I have posted is the exact one but it is pretty close. Just a random pic off the net. I have asked them several times to sit still for a pic and it never works out

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote