View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #110
sdailey
The Few, The Proud

Re: Project - '69 4x4 named "Patches"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack Man View Post
Any updates Shannon ??...Have you gotton around to installing the brake & fuel lines?....if not....GOOD LUCK!

I had and still having an ongoing nightmare with Inline Tube....I did learn quite a bit in the process though....especially about the routing of brake lines w/the later front axle (w/discs)...so if you need any info. just let me know....

Dan
Dan,

Unfortunately, no new updates at this time to write about. The brake lines are still sitting in the box they came in from Inline Tube. How sad is that? I may hit you up for advice though when I get around to running my lines on the front. I've been in a funk lately or something. I hurt my back a few weeks ago and I'm slowly getting over that. I did spend a little time in the basement last night, the first time in a good while though, but all I did was straighten up a little. Hopefully, once my back gets to feeling better I can get back to work. I know excuses, excuses.

Your build is coming right along though. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgross View Post
It's been a year since this truck was touched!!!!

Dan,

I need that info for the new front axle...
Mike,

I've been waiting for you to chime in and give me a poke or two about my lack of progress. I've got to get some motivation somehow and get back to working on it again. I did order some more chassis paint from PMI yesterday. So now I can finish my driveshafts, tie rod/ends, drag link and touch up the frame from when I removed the spare tire crossmember. Hopefully, when that arrives I can get back in the groove, if it's not to cold to paint.

Your build and Dan's build does give me hope for mine though. Keep up the good work.

Stay tuned.