View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 11:38 PM   #59
zicc1835

Re: The Doc & Kim 69 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
Thanks Jess for the vote of confidence, it is a labor of love....keeps me out of the tap rooms. really enjoy my hours in the work shop. Wish we had my time to BS.

What part of the Jersey Shore are you located in? I visit the In- laws often around Ocean City

What's the next step in the build, now that you have a beautiful platform to build off of, or do I have to sit here and wait
Jim, I WONT MAKE YOU WAIT! I am South of Toms River 08734 an hour and change north of Ocean City let me know maybe we can get in one of them Tap rooms at the N J shore Seems like when you meet great folks like yourself and others i have met , because of the mutual interest you enjoy that time to BS about the passion towards these trucks.
Im blessed, have two homes and stay North Jersey in winter is where most the heavy work gets done 07981
I'm going to get this frame back together that is a lot of work but fun stuff crossmembers suspension, (not all stock stuff tubular A arms drop kit)plumbing Boyd fuel tank between the frame I have much of what I need, been collecting parts for a couple years . Once I get the drive train in the frame( I have motor 350 trans 700r4 and rear 373 open.. like to go higher with the rear low to mid 3s) Cab is completely striped of parts inside need some parts there but have most, depends on how much i have to travel in 17 darn job gets in the way
Happy New Year
Jess
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote