View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #108
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Well just about have the black one striped to the tub. Still have several more things to remove but I may pull it back out for now and cover it up. A buddy of mine stopped by this afternoon and got my green one running. Still have some tuning to do but I have to get the gas tank down and get it cleaned out. I am running out of 5 gallongas cans and rope . I did move it around to make sure the transmission and transfer case functioned correctly. My goalis to have it running good enough to take it to the truck show along with the panel 2nd Saturday of October. Once I get it running decent Iam going to get started back on the metal work.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote