View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:25 PM   #12
amcgeh01

Re: Where to Drill..? Emergency Brake

Ok, Looking at their drawing.. Where they have Tension Rod written I was assuming they are talking about the line right above it where it's attached to the front part of the frame then coming back to put tension on the entire cable.. Perhaps that is what you have pictured as the bar with curled ends but since I have no pics of one actually installed I have no clue. If the curled bar is what they called the Tensioner then I need that part... As for the Small Hook, I need that as well, just need to see one to figure out how it attaches. Thanks for everyone's input. I went ahead and ordered the Inline kit last night so I definitely need those two parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
This is a complete set I removed from a 72 4x4 blazer. As Duane stated there was no additional tensioner rod other than the threaded bolt cable coming from the pedal. I thought I had some loose pcs laying about but can't seem to put my hands on them so if Duane has what you need, have at it. Here is a further back shot of the firewall cutout I have as well in case you are missing other holes.