View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:58 PM   #32
1968 baby blue C10

Re: 68 C10 build thread...kinda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDrancher View Post
Looks good, and you're right about the improved visibility. It doesn't detract from the truck that's for sure.

I don't know if stupid has been multiplying faster than common sense, or that people just don't care anymore, but I swear that drivers are getting worse.
Thanks. And I believe the answer to your statement is “Yes.” Haha
Last time I drove it someone started to pull out in front of me and I was doing 55-60 mph. I hammered on the brakes, no power brakes, and was getting ready to jerk it down in second or something I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, thankfully they saw me at the last second and stopped in the other lane. I have been lucky so far, I have had many close calls in all of my vehicles, none of which would’ve been my fault, but I’ve never been in an accident. Not too long ago some dude did drive straight into the front of my car while I was pumping gas though hahaha luckily no damage.
"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have." -Thomas Hildern
1968 baby blue C10 is offline   Reply With Quote