View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 01:27 AM   #32
'68OrangeSunshine

Re: Getting hood hinge springs back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I do it in a vise as well. Then carry the assembled hinge to the truck.

Just buy a digital camera. Figuring out how to use it is a lot simpler than going into a carburetor. Definitel 100x easier than whatever all that I'd know nothing about you described.

Printed instructions were good, we got it. That's why he wanted a video. To "see" you doing it for entertainment. Wanted to see the movie after reading the book

Or just buy a smart phone. I could take this advise. It'll happen, just hasn't yet. My flipper is incredibly rugged and reliable. It may last forever. That's a hard thing to walk away from.
I bought this truck when it was just a 5 year-old 'OK Used' truck. I was 23. That was a while ago. I'm an old dog. I don't want a smart phone either.
My flip phone is damn near indestructable. I laugh at these kids always cracking the screen of their expensive little gadgets, and spending what we would've considered rent money on monthly service charges.
As far as providing free entertainment -- I work in the entertainment industry -- nuthin' is free. On my off time I don't want to run camera.
Simple, clear and logical instructions -- straight from the hip -- that's all ya get. If I don't know what I'm talking about, I don't post.
[Unless I do. Then I delete after sobering up ]

Every 25 years I like to rebuild that 292, whether it needs it or not.
'68OrangeSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote