View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 09:39 AM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: Dont buy hedman headers part #69010

I read their response,which sounds very reasonable. I'm amazed you don't feel the same. What more could they do? I have no stock in Hedman,but I need more info in your truck in regards to condition of body and engine mounts. Are you positive your truck wasn't originally an I6? Not trying to rile you up. I could assume everything has been replaced and up to spec,but it's info like that which gives the whole picture. I've never used the part number in this application,but can say I've used Hedman headers for over 40 years and never had a single issue,which I say purely for perspective reasons. They are a quality company with arguably the most experience. I'm sure they've seen it all and they've never seen what you're experiencing. Without your truck in their presence there's really no more than they can do but offer to buy them back. Could be as simple as the wrong headers were put in the wrong box.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-02-2014 at 02:36 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote