View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #32
1Bad62Pro/Street
"Where were you in '62?"

Arrow Re: NC - "1962 Chevy C-10 Stepside Parts for Sale" & miscellaneous stuff

Going to update this soon.

My original front end and rear end is gone.
Original I6 is gone.
Original motor mounts are gone.
Original hood is gone.
Original Tailgate is gone.
Original Steering Wheel and Columb are gone.
Keeping the Original Rear Bumper with the braces, and Tag Light.
Keeping the Original painted grill. (rechrome later, then I will sale the Anodized Aluminum Grill)
Keeping the Original front bumper. (they are thicker and look better rechromed)
May use the font bumper off a 1955-1958 front bumper.
Will keep ya posted.

Gotta do some inventory, but in the meantime you guys can PM me here or @ 1bad62prostreet@gmail.com
Note* Alot of stuff I could have already sold, but the shipping cost on weight and oversize extra charges kinda.. the down fall. In the meantime everything will remain in the shop until sold. NC/SC folks will better benifit on the heavy/oversize stuff.

With UPS there are two types of oversized packages (length is always the longest side of a package or object):

A package is considered “Oversize 1” (OS1) when all of the following conditions apply:
The package's combined length and girth exceeds 84 inches.
The package's combined length and girth is equal to or less than 108 inches.
The package's actual weight is less than 30 pounds.
For each OS1 package, the billable weight is 30 pounds.
A package is considered “Oversize 2” (OS2) when all of the following conditions apply:
The package's combined length and girth exceeds 108 inches.
The package's actual weight is less than 70 pounds.
For each OS2 package, the billable weight is 70 pounds.
The maximum length per package is 108 inches or 270 centimeters. The maximum allowed size per package is 130 inches or 330 centimeters in length and girth combined.

For updated information on the definition of oversized packages, please visit the following URL: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res.../oversize.html

FedEx and Oversized Packages
FedEx defines oversized packages as follows (current as of August 2005).

A package weighing less than 30 lbs. and measuring more than 84 inches and equal to or less than 108 inches in combined length and girth will be classified by FedEx Ground as an Oversize 1 (OS1) package. The transportation charges for an Oversize 1 (OS1) package will be the same as a 30-lb. package being transported under the same circumstances.
A package weighing less than 50 lbs. and measuring more than 108 inches in combined length and girth will be classified by FedEx Ground as an Oversize 2 (OS2) package. The transportation charges for an Oversize 2 (OS2) package will be the same as a 50-lb. package being transported under the same circumstances.
A package weighing 70 lbs. or less and measuring more than 130 inches in combined length and girth will be classified by FedEx Ground as an Oversize 3 (OS3) package. The transportation charges for an Oversize 3 (OS3) package will be the same as a 90 lb. FedEx® Ground package being transported under the same circumstances, plus FedEx Home Delivery accessorial charges. An oversize charge of $45 per package will apply to any package measuring greater than 130” in length and girth.
For more information on FedEx rates and surcharges, please consult the FedEx Customer Support Center at http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/
What Are You Workin' On? - 1Bad62ChevyPickup
PROJECT: "TYRANNORAMBLER REX"
1969 AMC Rambler American Nostalgia Pro/Street
Youtube Channel: Father Son Projects
Youtube Channel: 2TIMOTHY2FITHTEEN

"North and South Carolina Folks Click Here!"
(((( ~ I have Parts For Sale & Miscellaneous Stuff ~ ))))

"Well being as there's no other place around the place,
I reckon this must be the place, I reckon...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk" -Curly Howard Ph.D.

Last edited by 1Bad62Pro/Street; 09-15-2011 at 12:30 PM.
1Bad62Pro/Street is offline   Reply With Quote