View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:08 AM   #284
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Wheels Day 2019

Used the Berlingo as the Blazer was stuck behind piles of wood down the driveway, and I was not going to move it all about.
Also neededto use the Berlingo to collect a windsurfer board to use as added decoration for the Blazer.

What a great day out.

Met up with Craig.

Saw loads of stuff. Took over 150 photos but won’t be posting them all up, takes forever

One of @CraigRK dogs watching him leave from the camp site to go to Wheels day.

Board just fitted in, 100mm so spare.

Of course there was Swapmeet and traders stands....

First stop.

Craig bought me a non functioning (the light works) Makita Impact driver for £3.00 so if a bit of fettling gets it going, bargain.

If not, the high power battery is good, so still a great buy.

Two scale faces, one to be used for the next dummy Visible gas pump build. At 50p each, a bargain.

Two license plates, free from a trader, smaller one for my collection as it’s an illegal plate, and the larger one headed to Russia as soon as I manage to find a modern motorcycle plate to add to it for Vladimir to put up in his garage. He sent me a modern Russian plate for my collection.

Spirit level and square from Craig’s collection to add to my tools.

Russia bound

Very smelly Meerschaum pipe was £7.00 including case, a good price.

Imp badge, given free by a trader and is for Mr Tiki to add to his badgeless Imp.

Sally got a Hoody that pleased her no end.

Prozac’s main job for the day, retrieve the board for the Blazer.

Looks like it is bit (lot) too big.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote