View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:00 AM   #57
dhenderz

Re: Brothers Order M.I.A. ?

I placed a large order ($2k) with Brothers last month. First time I have used them. Got an email confirmation they received the order and then silence for weeks, despite several emails requesting status. I did finally start to get parts, in multiple smaller shipments. Ultimately I have received parts that are damaged (inside door handles with the alum piece already fallen off inside the sealed plastic bag), inaccurate parts compared to the online description (visor brackets in gray primer v. black paint) and completely missing parts (emblems, grille trim, etc). They never responded to my email asking for these issue to be corrected. So finally, after waiting on hold for over 20mins, I did talk to someone who indicated the missing parts would be shipped out directly. That was over a week ago. Guess what, still no parts. No email with a tracking number. Nothing. Silence.

I have shifted all of my parts orders now to Classic Parts, Classic Industries, Ecklers or as a last resort LMC. All reply to emails and ship their parts out in a timely manner. I don't see going back to Brothers any time soon.
dhenderz is offline   Reply With Quote