View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 09:55 AM   #62
Xavier

Re: Brothers Order M.I.A. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Never again.

I ordered a tach conversion kit a few years ago when it was on sale. Several days later I get an email saying it's backordered. After a month I call in to find out how long it's going to be. I'm told they're waiting on tins and they will be in the next week. Three weeks later I've heard nothing, call in again, told they're waiting on tins from paint. Should be ready end of next week. Three more weeks go by and I call in again and this time they're waiting on circuit boards. That was enough for me so I cancelled my order.

Fast forward to early 2020 and again they're running a sale so I decided to give them another shot. April 2020 ordered, informed it was backordered via email a few days later. Over the course of NINE MONTHS I called in about the order probably 15 times. Every time the excuse was "we're waiting on x, y, or z and it will be here next week." I actually got a shipment notice in June but no tracking. Everyone glossed over that when I called in until recently. One guy said it shipped in June. I said then give me the tracking information. He couldn't because it never shipped.

Several times I was told people would call me back. Not once did I get a return call. Always forced to call and listen to their ****ty hold system for ~30 minutes on average.

I finally have tracking for the tach conversion and it supposedly is arriving this week. Again, from an order placed April 2020.

Never again.
Update: I finally received the conversion kit the week I made the above post.

This week I received a 2nd conversion kit... Under normal circumstances I'd contact the vendor and see what they want to do with the mistakenly shipped extra item but I never want to call Brothers again. Anyone need a 5avk conversion, I have 8t in stock, lol.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote