View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
MattPSU

Porterbuilt Stage 1 Front and Rear Kit Chart

When I was looking for info on Porterbuilt's Stage 1 kits, I found very few before and after pictures for comparison purposes. So when I decided to go this route, I figured that I would take some pictures of my truck in the same place, from the same angle before and after installing the Stage 1 kits.

Once I got to this point, I decided I wanted to go lower, so I added McGaughy's 2.5" drop spindles. Then I wanted to go lower in the rear, so I added Porterbuilt's 2 piece bolt in notch.

I took pictures of the truck aired up and aired out after every change so that others could see what results come from various combination of parts.

Now that I have my truck where I want it, I put together the chart below with some of the pictures.

FYI - Since adding the notch, I basically have the Stage 2 rear kit in the bottom two pictures.

Some measurements from the ground to the top of the wheel arch in the fender:

Stock: 32"/33" (front/rear)
Stage 1 Up - 33"/34"
Stage 1 Down - 26"/27"
W/ drop spindles Up - 30"/34"
W/ Drop Spindles Down - 24"/27"
W/ Notch up - 30"/32"
W/ Notch Down - 24"/25"

Hopefully someone finds this helpful.

Here's a link to the full size version:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%27s%20C10.pdf

Of course this wouldn't have been possible without the help of Travis at Pro Performance!
Attached Images

1972 Chevy Cheyenne SWB - Build: Porterbuilt State 1 Front & Rear, Bolt in Notch, McGaughys 2.5 Drop Spindles, Boyd Welding Fuel Tank

UPSTATE SC GM TRUCK CLUB: FACEBOOK WEBSITE
MattPSU is offline   Reply With Quote