View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #55
madmopar
This guy has got to be stopped

Re: "The possum" build - 1970 4x4 LWB on mid 70's chassis

Sorry I don't have any updates... I got a tire repaired... the valve stem was bad... thats about the only thing I've done to the 70 Chevy. I put an old set of radial tires on the 70GMC, and got rid of the split rims... I've been using it to haul wood into the house from the woodshed... like a big wheelbarrow!

I spent this past weekend cleaning out my shop/shed. It can hold 4 cars but I was down to 1 small space to work... I've reclaimed 2 large spaces. I think I may bring the GMC in for the winter and do a total tear down of it... then a 4x4 conversion... I keep saying "might as well" to myself... If I do, I'll start a new build for it...

I've also got lots of other things going on...

We are expecting a BABY GIRL any day... so I've been helping do little things around the house, and waiting.... and waiting... and waiting...

The next couple weeks will be spent helping with the baby, and hopefully I'll get to sneak out and deer hunt a couple days... Then, it'll be Thanksgiving... then Christmas... so I don't think I'll be adding much more this year... I'll check in from time to time though... and I may post pics of the baby... and the deer!

Thanks to everyone who is following this build... I hope to make some real progress next spring!

1970 4x4 LWB project: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=415134

Last edited by madmopar; 11-09-2010 at 05:06 PM.
madmopar is offline   Reply With Quote