View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 07:52 PM   #13
Reumster
L.E.D. Freak

Stepeside please elaberate? On the Patent thing.

Also what's really all screwed up, a way for local law enforcement to take more of the governments money, Sorry I mean my money. (thats in my posesion,well you think you own something or have money but you don't)

Any way I got a ticket in Ohio, and didn't have the money to pay, it and forgot about it for awhile, well now that they can revoke any Drivers license, from any state if you have a warrent for not paying a ticket (that was illegal gave in the first place), Anyway is it the year 1940?? No obviuosly not if every state is connected now, but the FLIPIN F@@$&#@ loosers won't let you pay the ticket buy Credit Card? And also just take Faxs, no e-mail. What's the damn difference both are tracable.

So that way your payment gets there late, and they charge you a fee, for being late so when your money gets to them you still owe, so there's still a warrent, and 6 months latter you get pulled over and get your vehicle towed because you were driving on a revoked license that you didn't know about because you moved, and they can't forward the info. Yeah sound like a tall tail it happened to me.

------------------
1972 2wd Blazer, 350/700R4/3:73 posi/NOS. Power is nothing without control!
(406)675-8082
or Joel @ jmcwaters@eps-corp.net

1972 2wd Blazer, 350/700R4/3:73 posi, err & Custom L.E.D. inserts! LOL
Reumster is offline   Reply With Quote