View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #122
STOCKISH
Formerly- 1972SuperCheyenne

Re: 20" Truck Rally Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by steemin_ehman View Post
They will accept the factory center caps - but including a set of new center caps and beauty rings in the purchase of the set would be awesome! I'm trying to figure out if i can make the centers big enough for the 6 lug pattern and still keep the same profile wihtout looking silly. The cap diameters are just over half inch bigger for the 6-lug. Would be nice to have the option though! (thoughts?)

The rings would be stainless steel - just like the originals. I like the idea gringoloco had about offering two BS off the get-go. Another idea would be "made to order" - means longer wait times, but you specify exactly what you want.

1972SuperCheyenne, thanks for the compliment! I'll get those drawings to you soon - still tweaking.

I am fine with made to order, but, there is a wait time for that and if there any other incured costs, thats up to the buyer. I am trying to keep these low priced.

Kyle, the work has been awesome so far from you. I appreciate it. Lets keep the reimbursement a secret for now though!

My Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=799218

A good crossthread is better than Loctite any day.

Life is not about what you have, but who you have to share it with.
STOCKISH is offline   Reply With Quote