View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 08:49 PM   #274
randy500
Account Suspended

Re: Crew Cab build preview...

Nothing new to report really. Went camping in the crew last weekend with my iwfe and daughter, took it on some 4wd roads, the plan was 100 mike trip on WA back country discovery route. Hit snow on 2 different sections at about 5000ft and had to turn back. We had a great time, no pics though.
The road goes from oregon to canada, here is a link to information about it.
https://ridebdr.com/wabdr/
I picked up this very nice bed yesterday in Daringoton, Wa off facebook. Guy was asking $300 which is a good to great buy, then we got to chatting about his truck and he needed the carb tuned on a new engine, he said he would give me the bed if i tuned his truck.
I took him up on it, i feel bad cause i had it running great in about 10 minutes, then spent another 20 fiddling around checking things. He was ecstatic though so i was happy to take the bed for my work.
The bed has a beautiful rust free floor with very few dents. We flipped it up on end then loaded it upside down sideways on his k20, then i backed up to his truck and we slid it over onto my bed rails which i padded with cedar fence boards. Tied it down with c clamps.
Attached Images

Last edited by randy500; 05-22-2020 at 08:54 PM.
randy500 is offline   Reply With Quote