View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 04:52 PM   #20
58CameoAZ

Re: Modify 1960 Chevy front guards for 55-59 bumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveshilling View Post
eh, you gotta let the ole grumps be ole grumps. One of the perks of being elderly, you don't have to give a damn anymore!

When he was our age he didn't have a truck, he didnt even have shoes... he wore old brake pads on his feet and he was THANKFUL, not like kids these days. He walked uphill both ways with the straw bales from the feed store on his back... no time for chrome fru fru
Nope! NO SIR Dave! You are letting him off easy by saying that and he keeps getting away with all the Cheap shots that do spew out of his mouth all the time on this Forum for years!, Its Called Respect Dave! Respect for One another And a Respect that if you don't like it you Keep your Damn Mouth Shut!!! Being Old does not give him the Golden ticket to becoming a total A$$hole! Sorry not buying that! WHY you say? Because i am Old Dave! If you are saying he is OLD He should Know Better and be a better person! and you say Kids these days! Well let me tell you something Dave,
I've raised four kids that are still young and they are WAY Better at giving the Moral and Ethical Respect to others then your so called OLE GRUMP!
58CameoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote