View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #1
Dinos63
chevy only

dinos 64 soon to be a long bed dually

I found this truck on craig list and watched it for a few months and finally pulled the trigger .After helping dbomb on his short bed got me feaning for another project.This 64 was a friend of mines truck that he drove for 30 years in the appliance install biz. He sold it a few years back and it just resurfaced.My plans are to bag it with a pancake front cross member, nate built me some arms for it and a center trailing arm suport,and a huge notch for the rear with the p/b hinges also to install a big back window .The truck came with a new 350 crate motor and a turbo 400.I been gathering parts for a week or so and have almost every thing i need to get it done and not at DELMO speed() but maybe 4 week or so, Parts i have collected, big window back half, all the suspension and air ride stuff bags , plates ect ect, 98 chevy bench, new gauge cluster ,some cool old school aluminum wheels (16teens)custom long bed with trim and tail gate , steel floor from 67-72 truck, big step bumper. still need is the complete harness,carpet,gas tank for the rear, and clean 64 aluminum custom grill.I had some time saturday so power washed the truck real good pulled the flat bed off and got it home . I pull the interior out and the front end off and the motor ready to come out,wont have much time in the next few weeks , but then i will be able to start cranking it out with the help my right hand man joe (aka mr sheet metal)I want to build this truck to be able to tow my trailer .I will stay with pantina look also.... for know
Attached Images