View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
jocko

Re: plaid highlander trim - question

holy cow, I've kicked a hornet's nest! Great discussion. Remember those silly pictures from the 90's(??) that you had to stare at and the "actual" picture behind the picture would pop out at you? That's what I feel like I've bene doing reading this thread for the past 20 minutes - and I could never see the hidden picture... My head hurts! Interesting that there would ever have been a setup in a blazer (or burb?) where one row of seats (if buckets) would have horizontal color stripes and the other row would have vertical. But especially pertinent is RShaips statement that this is in fact how his originals were and his seat cover supplier corroborated they probably should have come that way. We have probably collectively put more thought into this than GM ever did when they made the darn things. No matter how you slice em (or upholster em) I really like the highlander plaid seats. I don't really like the solid parchment door panels that came with highlanders, but oh well. Still, overall package is cool. I think I need me a nice dark olive metallic/avocado plaid highlander....
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote