View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 08:36 PM   #167
84chevyguyid

Angry Re: 86 chevy crew cab 12 valve swap

Hope everybody had a good, safe 4th of July! Havent got to spend much time on the pickup but I'm trying to keep my thread from fading away. I was at a car show on Fathers Day weekend and visited with some of my old corvette buddies. I have noticed the last year that their website has been shut down and they told me that the member who used to take care of it moved on from the club. My oldest son just finished school for web design so I asked him what it takes to do a web site for the club and he says its not hard just takes some time. He helped me a little and I found a good tutorial on youtube and so I spent a few long nights putting together a web site for the club. It is a lot of fun to do! I have a few things on the different pages and am still waiting for more info from the club to put on it but I think the hard part is done. Check it out and tell me what you think.
http://corvettesofsoutheastidaho.com/
Was planning on getting a bunch done on the pickup the next few weeks but my 4850 John Deere tractor decided it needed my attention. I have had it for almost 10 years and havent had to do much of anything with it but now I get to overhaul the motor in it the next few weeks. I was driving it down the road and it started to lug down and seize. Still had good oil pressure but I am thinking it spun a bearing which probably means a double split to get the crank out
84chevyguyid is offline   Reply With Quote