Old 02-08-2017, 12:09 AM   #1246
Stephen717

Re: Whose on Steelies? Post 'em up!

Name:  IMAG0447.jpg
Views: 1513
Size:  80.0 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by southcity View Post
2, i am surprised that as many trucks i have seen on this forum i have only seen one person do what i am planning to do on my truck paint scheme wise (they used different colors than i would have though),

interested to hear what this paint scheme is, have any links or pics of the other member with the paint scheme you are referring to?
I am keeping the longbed and 6 lug axles if I can, but want to eventually put a muncie m22x and a 427 in it. It will look somewhat like this one but will be a pearl metallic candy brandywine with the pearl white top and sides. I want the pearl white to wrap around the grille and tail gate like on this truck though, and I am planning on incorrperating a pearl metallic blugrass (All paint from house of kolor) by using it on the steel wheels, lettering on the grille and tailgate, the bowties in the hub caps, and I am going to get custom highlander plaid made in red white and blue. Yes I know that its going to scream america but thats where these trucks were made and I think that it will look good being the deep red and blue with all the metallics and perals.
Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote