View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #4
CamaroChris

Re: 1986 suburban needs tunes

4ofakind: I have thought a lot about battery power, I am going to go with 2 battery's for sure. I am going to have a few off road lights and stuff like that. What I am having a problem finding is info on how to hook both of the batterys up. does anyone have any info on how to do this? with my luck I'll do it wrong and drain both of them LOL also, do I use one regular truck battery and one deep cycle? or two deep cycle's? my truck is getting a 6.0l with a 160 amp Alt.

tubbedII: since this will be the long haul vehicle I want it to sound great while driving as well as wen all the doors are open, I have a ls1 camaro that I put two sets of the alpine type S 6.5s and the alpine V60 5 channel amp and I love it. this is what components I will use for the 'burb. I have thought about taking the boat style speaker en-closers and making them hook to my roof rack. what do you think about that? but mainly I want it sounding good while I'm driving around. I want it all factory looking as I can. any other thoughts where I should place all my speakers.
CamaroChris is offline   Reply With Quote