View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 04:27 PM   #170
Jay2Cor517

Re: INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregski View Post

P/N: 3851, MSRP $169 I scored it for $130 new and free shipping on eBay

one gotcha is that this gauge did not come with the "intermediate" Molex cable to connect it to the existing gauge / controller so I will have to purchase that separate now I can use it in stand alone mode, but the whole point of going with all gauges from the same company is that they integrate and plug in to each other, very cool stuff
I had been looking in to tuning using an AFR gauge for a while now and you have convinced me it's worth the effort. The plan is to order the dual AFR gauge and vacuum/boost gauge then install at the same time. As far as the 'gotcha', what is the P/N for the cable? I went to their website but couldn't figure out which one. Thanks for all the hard work, documentation, pics, graphs, trial and error etc. It's makes it just that much easier for the rest of us to follow. Keep posting--Jay2Cor517