View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
Dynomutt

Angry Brothers strikes again

Placed another order with Brothers and once again the items are backordered and NO notification of any sort. Ordered the items online last week, got an email saying, "After your order is processed, in stock items are normally shipped within 1-2 business days. Back ordered items may take up longer for delivery." but nothing saying anything was on backorder. I status the order today (over a week later) and see "items backordered no delivery date specified". I call their customer service to learn that 2 of 9 items are backordered and they took it upon themselves to hold the entire order until these items come in, one has a scheduled date of 4/10/10 (for them to recieve) and the other they are not sure when will come in. What makes this more interesting is that once again, one of the items on backorder is an item that they posted in their "Spring Savings" mailer. I cancelled the entire order but I'm sure they won't care. I had forgotten how much I hate doing business with them until I spoke with the "customer service" rep.

Once again I have to start over with another vendor and I really need some of the parts I was expecting.

BTW, I placed a 6 item order with Summit on the same day and ALL of those items showed up at my door a day EARLIER than they anticipated in the order confirmation email they sent me. (which was a day after the Brothers parts should have been delivered) Funny how that works....

Build Thread

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=446194

Last edited by N2TRUX; 02-14-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Dynomutt is offline   Reply With Quote