View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:57 PM   #18
JWPOORE

Thumbs down Re: Brothers strikes again

I think this will be my last order with them as well. Ordered a dash pad, screws for it, sunvisors and a hood to cowl seal on 4.25/10. I paid via Paypal which means they got there money right away. Naturally, I got the backorder status when I checked it's progress.

I sent 2 emails, no reply. Sent a third email via the live assistant on 5/12 and 2 days later was informed it was the dash pad they were waiting on and it had arrived the day before and the order would process that day. The email was sent from John Lawrence at john@brotherstrucks.com who referred to me as "Mike", although my name is Jim. Looked online the next day and saw the status had changed to "in progress", but no tracking info or anything yet.

Now it it 5/18 and I go to check if it has been updated with a tracking number, and it now shows the order is once again "backordered". No other explanation. Needless to say, I am pissed at their terrible customer service and this is not the first time I have encounted backorders from them, but this is rediculous. If something is not in stock, update your website like others can and do. If it is not in stock, then don't make it available to purchase at that moment.

I think I will just have to call and request a refund for my money and go elsewhere unless something changes quickly. I usually give the benefit of the doubt and do not like to complain, but this seems like it is more and more becoming a pattern from a once great company to order from.

Last edited by JWPOORE; 05-18-2010 at 11:07 PM.
JWPOORE is offline   Reply With Quote