View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #21
dan42

Re: Brothers strikes again

An update for me as well - after emailing John and detailing my frustrations of dealings in the past, he emailed me back and responded to every concern I had, including the one regarding the wind wing seals - he even credited me back the cost of them. I won't sit here and say these guys are perfect and they aren't gonna screw up again, because they probably will (Just like everybody else on this board) but I have to say that the personal response and the direction that they are trying to take their company is very encouraging to me. John seems to have a passion for these trucks as well, and while there are going to be hickkups along the way, I think he is trying to take things in the right direction - i.e, higher quality products, quicker response time, etc. They are a big player in this market and will be for quite some time, so while it's important IMO to let them know when there are problems, they are the key to us getting better quality parts as they negotiate with their suppliers. There are less original and NOS parts out there all the time, and we will depend on companies like this to supply us with the stuff we're gonna need at an affordable cost. I will continue to purchase stuff from them as I need it, but I will also let them knw of any problems so that they can be addressed. I would encourage you guys to do so as well.
dan42 is offline   Reply With Quote