View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #67
77ChevySharkBite

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
At least I'm not the only one.

yeah your not so no wories

I'll have to give PB a call. I haven't made up my mind 100% yet. I know I want to use the truck as a truck and that will include towing a trailer at some point. I like coil overs and I plan on going that route on my GTO, but I'm not sure they'd be great for towing. I'm not educated enough on the subject to know so I'll have to ask the experts.

Thanks for opening my eyes to this though. Now I'll just need to do more research. Usually a good thing when a lot of $$$ is involved.

Got a suggestion on what I should do regarding the brakes? Install new booster and leave the rest alone, or go all out with new calipers, rotors, lines and prop valve??
Yeah I agree, Dave will help and answer all the questions you need. There e-mail is actually porterbuiltdirect@gmail.com, I still had it in my phone so I figured I could make it easier on you.

All good quality things cost, it's the way I view it you want the best got to pay the price.

I wish I could help you out there, but I have a 77 so I'm not sure how much different they are. I myself on my project I'm thinking of replace the front with disc brakes, and just leave the rear drums alone yet again that's something I'm going back and forth with myself. Are you going to be doing all the brakes or just the front kind like what I was planning to do?

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote