Thread: Military museum
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 02:15 AM   #6
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Military museum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziegelsteinfaust View Post
It is crazy hw has so much stuff.

I noticed your from northern Nevada. Have you ever been to Hawthorne NV? They have a small museum right off the main street, and it is a real surprise. I have been through there twice with my boy, and you can crawl into pretty everything they have.
I used to drive truck through Hawthorne, interesting town. Never seen that museum, on the bucket list if I'm through there again. Don't know what they were "experimenting" with in the 90s, but I did see the entire desert and Walker lake light up in a BRIGHT flash the color of antifreeze. Not the only one who saw it. Two doors down saw similar lights and described it exactly that, color of antifreeze. Green that is, not the new stuff
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote