View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #32
rmvlt1100

Re: 1965 C-10 LS build

I was looking at different motor mount adapters and found that the ones that I used that were mark as for install the engine in the stock location (Transdapt Brand) moved the engine forward almost 2 inches. I found a set of Hooker Headers motor mount adapters that did put the engine in the stock location. About 2 inches back from the other brand.

This should help a little with headers fitting. It also gives me a little more room between the radiator and the water pump pulley.

Below is a couple of picture of where I move the battery to. My welding skills aren't as good as alot of people but the grinder will clean them up. I also posted a couple of pictures of the gas tank.

USPS dropped off some more parts the past couple of days. I delievered my bed side and the hood to a body guy today. Should have them back in a couple of weeks nice and straight and ready for some blocking and more priming.

Has anyone out there ever used Hot Rod Flatz paint? Wondering how it sprayed out? Hopoe everybody has a good night.
rmvlt1100 is offline   Reply With Quote